Lettings Negotiator - Dover
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people with ongoing training and development
- Being mentored by senior colleagues who have all been trainee lettings agents at one time who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! So whether we are helping people to rent or let their property, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them.
- We provide a Premium Service so you could be prospecting for new properties and Landlords, or arranging viewings and at times booking in additional services we supply such as mortgages, insurance etc.,
- Most of the time you will be in the office generating new business but if you are the type of person who also likes to be out and about, then the viewings will probably be the best bit of the job for you!
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator essential
- You will need some get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you find them the perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
- Basic Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings:£25,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.