Saturday Viewing Guide (Lettings) - Canterbury
What is in it for you?
- A brilliant job for someone who loves people and property!
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of 90%+)
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- The job is just what it suggests! Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! You will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them. For the majority of your day, you will be accompanying prospective tenants to view properties! Throughout these appointments you will be pointing out positive attributes of the home, gathering feedback and then passing any relevant information back to your branch colleagues.
- Open Houses are also very popular and time effective so you could also be hosting these events on behalf of our landlords.
- There may be times when you will be helping in the office so good communication is key together with general administration and organisational skills. Basic computer skills are also required although don’t worry we will help you learn our internal IT systems.
- This role may suit workers who have retired or semi-retired although as an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably experienced people. Some flexibility to cover holidays and sickness however is key especially during our busiest times!
- A positive attitude towards work however is the most important factor as the performance of our offices rely heavily on our part time support staff.
- You will need a full driving license and your own car and be confident in following a busy diary of appointments
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when they find their perfect property!
- It goes without saying that you need to be responsible, reliable, smart in appearance with great people and communication skills
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: National Minimum Wage + Occasional Commission
Location: Canterbury & Surrounding Areas
Work Pattern: Saturday – 8.45am – 5pm
Special Requirements: A full driving license and your own vehicle is required
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.