Eggs-cellent Easter egg Hunt
We’ve hidden 18 easter eggs in our virtual reality home tour, can you find them all?
Hurry! The closing date is at 12am on 21st April 2019.
A Luxury Easter egg!
Have a crack at finding the 18 hidden Easter eggs for your chance to win an eggs-cellent prize.
How do I enter
Follow this link to explore our VR Show Home, and see if you can find the 18 hidden easter eggs. Remember to note down what egg it is, in which location, as you’ll need to send us a direct message via our twitter or facebook page to let us know where they are to win!https://my.matterport.com/show/? m=PY2k8LqCQpv
Remember to like our facebook page, and to share the competition!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Arun Estate Agencies Limited (company no. 2597969) whose registered office is at St. Leonard’s House, North Street, Horsham West Sussex RH12 1RJ. Wards is a trading name of Arun Estate Agencies Limited.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arun Estate Agencies Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Find all 18 easter eggs which are scattered around the property. Ground Floor has 2 x Lindor Red Eggs, 2 x Crème Eggs and 1 x Easter Bunny. First Floor has 2 x Lindor Red Eggs, 2 x Crème Eggs, and 1 x Easter Bunny. Second Floor has 2 x Lindor Red Eggs, 2 x Crème Eggs, a Golden Egg, and 3 x Easter Bunnies.
- The property used is for sale through Cubitt and West, the East Grinstead branch, and can be found as easy reference 20612108.
- The prize is as follows: A luxury easter egg. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 21st April 2019. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by the promoter on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party, whether connected with this competition or not.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters including those able to take part and the selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance of and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.