- Two en-suites
- Views of Rochester castle
- Short walk to Town Centre
- Roof decking area
- Permit parking
- Electric heating
Top floor apartment situated opposite the grounds of Rochester Castle. The accommodation comprises of communal entrance and stairs, open plan lounge/kitchen area with views looking over the Castle, two en-suites, large hall and roof decking area. With a short walk you are in Rochester high street and Rochester train station. Permit parking and electric heating within the property. Early viewing is recommended.
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- St Margaret's at Troy Town CofE Voluntary Controlled Primary 0.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- King's School, Rochester Grammar School for Girls 1.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- Sir Joseph Williamson Mathematical School for Boys 1.6 miles.
- Strood 0.9 miles
- Rochester 0.7 miles
- Chatham 1.0 miles