- Wonderful home set in a sought after village location
- Stunning views, making this the perfect holiday home
- Amble of off road parking, ideal for when the guests descend
- Close proximity to Martin Mill train station with high speed link to London.
- No onward chain complications
- Double glazing
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating G (16)
First floor Room Dimensions
|Boarded Loft Space||17'5 x 7'3 (5.31m x 2.21m)|
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'0 x 10'3 (4.58m x 3.13m)|
|Dining Area||9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)|
|Kitchen||9'2 x 6'8 (2.80m x 2.03m)|
|Bedroom||10'4 x 7'8 (3.15m x 2.34m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Martin Mill 0.5 miles
- Walmer 3.1 miles
- Kearsney 3.1 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 9.3 miles
The Street, East Langdon, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.