- Open House Saturday 9th October 2021 - by appointment only
- Ground Floor Flat with Share of Freehold
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Allocated Parking for one car
- Close to Public Transport links including high speed rail link to London
- Close proximity to Birchington village
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'9 x 13'3 (4.80m x 4.04m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 8'10 (3.89m x 2.69m)|
|Walk In||8'7 x 5'3 (2.62m x 1.60m)|
|Bathroom||7'11 x 5'5 (2.41m x 1.65m)|
|Kitchen||9'11 x 7'11 (3.02m x 2.41m)|
|Utility Room||7'7 x 3'8 (2.31m x 1.12m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.9 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.1 miles
- Margate 2.8 miles
Canterbury Road, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.