- Third floor spacious apartment, Lift access
- Recently renovated throughout
- Beautiful views looking over West Folkestone
- A stone's throw from the vibrant Leas area and town centre
- No onward chain complications allowing for a speedy purchase
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Top Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom||13'4 x 8'0 (4.07m x 2.44m)|
|Kitchen||9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)|
|Lounge/Diner||19'8 x 14'7 (6.00m x 4.45m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 0.7 miles
- Folkestone Central 0.8 miles
- Dover Priory 7.0 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 1.3 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 1.7 miles
Kent House, Bouverie Road West, Folkestone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.