- Beautifully presented 2nd floor flat with a share of freehold
- Smart system under floor heating with individual room thermostats and online access
- Entry phone system, Optional parking permit on completion
- All windows have built in blinds, Access to communal gardens
- Laminate wood flooring throughout, with tiles in the bathroom
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating A (100)
Second floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Kitchen||17'0 x 10'6 (5.19m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom||12'4 x 9'6 (3.76m x 2.90m)|
|Bathroom||8'4 x 5'1 (2.54m x 1.55m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Herne Bay 0.6 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe 3.0 miles
- Whitstable 4.6 miles
Crockett House, High Street, Herne Bay, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.