- Retirement apartment
- Lovely views over Hythe hillside
- No onward chain
- Lodge manager, lifts to all floors, communal gardens, and communal lounge
- Short walk to shops, seafront and the Royal Military Canal
- EPC energy rating C (76)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||19'3 at widest point x 10'6 at widest point (5.87m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||8'0 (2.44m) x 7'5 (2.26m) narrowing to 3'1 (0.94m)|
|Bedroom||10'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 9'2 (3.30m x 2.80m) plus 4'9 x 5'3 (1.45m x 1.60m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sandling 1.9 miles
- Folkestone Central 3.4 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 3.8 miles
- Westenhanger 3.8 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 1.5 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.2 miles
Worthington Lodge, East Street, Hythe, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.