- Immaculately presented with neutral decor throughout
- High ceilings creating cosy but spacious living space
- Stunning kitchen/diner flooded with natural light
- Unique building in the heart of the town centre with off road parking
- Close to Maidstone East station
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||17'0 x 9'0 (5.19m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'0 x 12'0 into fitted wardrobes (4.58m x 3.66m)|
|Bathroom||9'10 x 6'0 (3.00m x 1.83m)|
|Allocated Parking Space|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone East 1.0 miles
- Maidstone West 1.3 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.7 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.5 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 1.7 miles
Dudley House, Church Street, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.