- 1 bedroom purpose built flat
- First come, first serve off road parking & communal garden areas
- Balcony from lounge with fantastic views across River
- Close to Kearsney railway station
- Ideal for commuting as close access to the A256 & M2
- No onward chain
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'10 x 5'0 (3.61m x 1.53m)|
|Lounge||13'9 x 11'10 (4.19m x 3.61m)|
|Balcony From Lounge|
|Bedroom||13'6 x 8'11 (4.12m x 2.72m)|
|Bathroom||6'5 x 4'9 (1.96m x 1.45m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 0.2 miles
- Dover Priory 2.8 miles
- Martin Mill 5.2 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now