- Minimum age 65 (65/50 for couples)
- Central Tonbridge location with bus stop just outside to take you into town
- Well presented throughout
- Stunning communal areas including a restaurant for residents
- Activities for residents to join and visiting hairdresser
- Double glazing
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating B (82)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'9 x 11'7 (6.02m x 3.53m)|
|Kitchen||8'8 x 7'0 (2.64m x 2.14m)|
|Bedroom||24'3 x 9'5 (7.40m x 2.87m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tonbridge 0.6 miles
- Hildenborough 2.5 miles
- Leigh 2.8 miles
Bus Stop directly outside the enterance to Castle Court
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Kai Akehurst from our local Tonbridge branch.Book now