- Beautifully presented third floor purpose built Oast apartment in sought after development
- Large bright open plan kitchen/lounge with Amtico flooring and upgraded appliances
- Fantastic sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with double shower and bath
- Separate utility room and eaves storage
- Allocated and visitor parking plus access to bike shed
- Walking distance to the High Street and station. Easy access to A21 & M25
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (85)
Third Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Lounge||22'1 into eaves x 19'3 into eaves (6.74m x 5.87m)|
|Utility||5'10 x 4'5 (1.78m x 1.35m)|
|Bedroom||20'2 x 11'2 (6.15m x 3.41m)|
|Bathroom||11'2 x 8'6 (3.41m x 2.59m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tonbridge 0.8 miles
- High Brooms 2.5 miles
- Leigh 3.2 miles
Hops Close, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.