- Top floor converted flat in a beautiful Victorian building
- Allocated parking space
- Short walk to central Tunbridge Wells shops, theatres and restaurants
- Walking distance to local parks and mainline train station
- Communal gardens to rear
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'2 x 13'0 (4.63m x 3.97m)|
|Dining Room||10'4 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom||14'6 x 8'7 (4.42m x 2.62m)|
|Kitchen||11'4 x 8'8 (3.46m x 2.64m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- St Barnabas C of E Primary 0.2 miles
- St Augustine's Catholic Primary 0.5 miles (Ofsted report)
- St John's C of E Primary 0.5 miles
- High Brooms 0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 0.8 miles
- Frant 2.8 miles
Woodbury Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.