- Easy allocated parking
- Close to retail park and nature reserve to suit your leisure needs
- Walking distance to train station
- Good transport links in and out of town
- Bright, dual aspect lounge/diner
- Ideal buy to let investment with tenant in situ
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||16'11 x 10'10 (5.16m x 3.30m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 5'8 (3.05m x 1.73m)|
|Bedroom||10'1 x 9'0 (3.08m x 2.75m)|
|Bathroom||6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Temple Grove Academy 0.2 miles
- St Matthew's High Brooms C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary 0.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- St John's C of E Primary 0.7 miles
- High Brooms 0.3 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 1.5 miles
- Frant 3.0 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now