- Chain free first floor split level duplex apartment
- 0.7 miles to Tunbridge Wells mainline train station
- Great first purchase or buy to let investment - feels like a house!
- Allocated parking to the rear of the property
- Short walk to Grosvenor & Hilbert park, shops, cafes and entertainment of town
- Double glazing
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Lounge||12'8 x 12'0 (3.86m x 3.66m)|
|Bathroom||10'9 maximum x 9'1 maximum (3.28m x 2.77m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom||19'6 x 13'7 (5.95m x 4.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- St Barnabas C of E Primary 0.1 miles
- St James' C of E Junior School 0.4 miles (Ofsted report)
- The Wells Free School 0.4 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 0.6 miles
- High Brooms 0.8 miles
- Frant 2.7 miles
Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.