- Ground floor converted period flat with contemporary finish
- Communal garden and shared residents' parking
- Double glazed throughout
- Large storage areas in the hallway
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- 1 mile to Tunbridge Wells train station
- Close to local shops and parks
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'5 x 12'0 into bay (5.62m x 3.66m)|
|Kitchen||12'0 x 5'5 (3.66m x 1.65m)|
|Bedroom||9'5 x 8'0 (2.87m x 2.44m)|
|En Suite Shower Room||8'0 x 5'0 (2.44m x 1.53m)|
|Shared Off Road Parking|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tunbridge Wells 1.0 miles
- High Brooms 1.1 miles
- Frant 4.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now