- For sale by modern auction - T&C's apply, subject to an undisclosed reserve price, buyers fees apply
- Wonderful character apartment located in the heart also known as 'the village area'
- A stone's throw from the Grove park and Calverley park
- Perfect first home or buy to let investment
- Within walking distance to Tunbridge Wells Pantiles, full of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and more!
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating E (50)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||18'0 x 13'0 into bay (5.49m x 3.97m)|
|Kitchen||8'0 x 5'0 (2.44m x 1.53m)|
|Bedroom||13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 4'0 (2.44m x 1.22m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tunbridge Wells 0.1 miles
- High Brooms 1.5 miles
- Frant 2.1 miles
Meadow Hill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.