- Unique detached converted former carpenters workshop
- Beautifully presented with stylish features like the spiral staircase and modern fitted kitchen
- Fully double glazed and air source heat pump
- Located a short distance to local eateries, restaurants and the town centre
- A truly unique home and a real must see!
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen / Living Area||23'10 x 19'3 (7.27m x 5.87m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom / Sitting Area||23'4 maximum x 19'3 maximum (7.12m x 5.87m)|
|Bathroom||7'1 x 6'2 (2.16m x 1.88m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- St Barnabas C of E Primary 0.2 miles
- St James' C of E Junior School 0.3 miles (Ofsted report)
- Temple Grove Academy 0.5 miles
- High Brooms 0.6 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 0.8 miles
- Frant 2.7 miles
St. James Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.