- 2 bedroom modern semi-detached bungalow
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac
- In immaculate order throughout
- Gated off street parking for multiple cars
- Within easy walking distance to train stations and amenities
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||6'2 x 5'6 (1.88m x 1.68m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.41m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'4 x 10'9 (3.46m x 3.28m)|
|Kitchen||15'9 x 8'3 (4.80m x 2.52m)|
|Lounge||15'5 (4.70m) x 14'2 (4.32m) narrowing to 11'9 (3.58m)|
|Gated Off Street Parking|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Belvedere 0.2 miles
- Erith 1.2 miles
- Abbey Wood 1.4 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 4.7 miles
- M25 Junction 31: 4.9 miles
- M25 Junction 30: 4.9 miles
North Road, Belvedere, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.