- Open House this Thursday (28th Oct) - by appointment only
- Lovely property in sought after area
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac near to Birchington village
- Garage and off road parking
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Offered with vacant possession
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'8 x 10'5 (3.86m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)|
|Lounge||15'5 x 11'0 (4.70m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen||9'6 x 7'5 (2.90m x 2.26m)|
|Bathroom||5'6 x 4'9 (1.68m x 1.45m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.0 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 1.1 miles
- Margate 2.7 miles
Queen Berthas Avenue, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.