- Detached bungalow in central Birchington
- Located on major bus routes, within walking distance of village centre
- Off street parking and double garage
- Impressive corner plot with sunny aspect front and rear gardens
- Being offered chain free
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 x 11'10 (4.22m x 3.61m)|
|Shower Room||8'11 x 5'5 (2.72m x 1.65m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 9'6 (3.53m x 2.90m)|
|Kitchen||10'10 x 10'10 (3.30m x 3.30m)|
|Utility||11'2 x 3'11 (3.41m x 1.19m)|
|Lounge/Diner||20'4 x 14'10 (6.20m x 4.52m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.5 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.0 miles
- Margate 2.5 miles
Canterbury Road, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.