- Impressive property in a desirable coastal location
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Rear extension with bi-folds and modern fitted kitchen
- Within walking distance of the village centre
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)|
|Lounge||18'1 x 12'2 (5.52m x 3.71m)|
|Kitchen||14'9 x 12'2 (4.50m x 3.71m)|
|Utility Room||10'10 x 8'2 (3.30m x 2.49m)|
|Shower Room||10'3 x 5'9 (3.13m x 1.75m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Loft Room||11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.80m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Birchington-On-Sea 0.5 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.5 miles
- Margate 3.2 miles
Cross Road, Birchington, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.