- Located within a cosy cul-de-sac
- The perfect home for retirement, situated in the quiet village of "Densole"
- On a main bus route with easy access into Folkestone & Canterbury
- Lovely walks within the surrounding countryside
- Walking distance to the village shop and public house
- Double glazing
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||24'4 x 11'11 (7.42m x 3.63m)|
|Kitchen||11'4 x 7'9 (3.46m x 2.36m)|
|Shower Room||7'5 x 6'1 (2.26m x 1.86m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'11 x 11'11 (3.63m x 3.63m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'4 x 8'1 (3.76m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 3.0 miles
- Folkestone Central 3.2 miles
- Sandling 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 2.3 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.8 miles
St. Johns Way, Densole, Folkestone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.