- Semi detached bungalow
- Good sized, low maintenance rear garden
- Beautifully presented in great condition throughout
- Brilliant location at end of quiet road
- Close to local shops and walking distance to Barnehurst Railway Station
- Double glazing
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)|
|Kitchen||11'5 x 9'11 (3.48m x 3.02m)|
|Lean To||11'11 x 2'8 (3.63m x 0.81m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'5 x 11'5 (3.48m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 9'10 (3.48m x 3.00m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Erith Sch 0.6 mls, St Catherine's Catholic Sch 1.3 mls, Oakwood Sch 1.4 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 1.5 mls, Trinity Sch 1.6 mls.
- Barnehurst 0.5 mls, Erith 1.6 mls, Belvedere 1.7 mls
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.9 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 4.8 miles
Doris Avenue, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.