- Beautifully tucked away in the popular Hawksdown location
- Immaculately presented inside and out with beautiful rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Stunning protected Horse Chestnut tree tucked away in the garden
- Offering spacious accommodation with a large conservatory
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||23'4 x 12'2 (7.12m x 3.71m)|
|Conservatory||20'8 x 12'10 (6.30m x 3.91m)|
|Kitchen||12'6 x 9'0 (3.81m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 12'1 (4.27m x 3.69m)|
|En-Suite Bathroom||8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)|
|Bathroom||9'0 x 5'6 (2.75m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Goodwin Academy 1.8 miles
- Duke of York's Royal Military School 5.4 miles (Ofsted report)
- Walmer 0.7 miles
- Deal 2.3 miles
- Martin Mill 3.6 miles
Alderden Cottage, Hawksdown Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.