- Immaculate and well kept retirement village for the over 55's with 75% share of ownership
- Emergency support through Housing 21
- Situated in the village of Aldington
- Outstanding views
- An abundance of parking available
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating B (82)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Kitchen||23'7 x 13'8 (7.19m x 4.17m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'1 x 9'6 (4.60m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ham Street 4.2 miles
- Ashford International 4.4 miles
- Wye 6.2 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 3.2 miles
Quarry House, Calleywell Lane, Aldington, Ashford, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.