- A great option for buy to let investors
- Convenient central location to town centre and the train station
- Extension of the lease is an option for those buying with a mortgage
- Low maintenance living accommodation
- Spacious living area and bedrooms
- Communal garden
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)|
|Kitchen||9'2 x 7'3 (2.80m x 2.21m)|
|Lounge/Dining Area||19'1 x 15'8 (5.82m x 4.78m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 0.5 miles
- Wye 3.3 miles
- Charing 5.3 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 0.7 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 1.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now