- 2nd floor apartment in fantastic condition throughout
- Great sized living area and separate kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- Brilliant choice for a first time buyer or a great buy to let
- Ideal location for commuters, close to station and local amenities
- Double glazing
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'4 x 12'10 (5.90m x 3.91m)|
|Kitchen||10'5 x 6'6 (3.18m x 1.98m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'11 x 8'8 (4.55m x 2.64m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'9 x 6'11 (2.97m x 2.11m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Belvedere Junior 0.4 mls, St Augustine of Canterbury CofE 0.4 mls, Northwood 0.5 mls.
- Woodside Sch 0.3 mls, Trinity Sch 0.6 ml, The Business Acad 0.7 mls, Bexley Coll0.7 mls.
- Belvedere 0.1 mls, Abbey Wood 1.3 mls, Erith 1.3 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 4.8 miles
- M25 Junction 31: 5 miles
Waterfield Close, Belvedere, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.