- Ground floor maisonette with shared driveway and private garden
- Some updating required
- Long lease with 927 years remaining
- Brilliant location for Bexleyheath town centre, rail and road links
- Great first time buy or potential buy to let investment
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||12'6 x 11'1 (3.81m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen||9'5 x 7'11 (2.87m x 2.41m)|
|Bedroom 1||9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||8'0 x 7'10 (2.44m x 2.39m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Gravel Hill 0.2 mls, Mayplace 0.3 mls, St Joseph's Catholic 0.5 mls.
- St Catherine's Catholic Sch 0.2 mls, St Columba's Catholic Boys' Sch 0.2 mls, Oakwood Sch 0.3 mls, Beths Grammar Sch 0.6 mls, Bexleyheath Sch 0.8 mls, Townley Grammar Sch 0.9 mls.
- Barnehurst 0.7 mls, Crayford 0.8 mls, Bexley 1.1 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.4 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.5 miles