- Open House Saturday 27th April 2019 - by appointment only
- Spacious 2 bedroom flat in a central location
- Sold with share of freehold and no onward chain
- Currently tenanted
- Walking distance of the sea front and Margate town centre
- Bus route and shops close by
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lower Ground Floor|
|Kitchen/Lounge/Diner||33'7 (10.24m) narrowing to 25'9 at narrowest point (7.85m) x 16'3 (4.96m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'3 x 9'0 (3.74m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||16'8 x 6'1 (5.08m x 1.86m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 1.0 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 2.7 miles
- Broadstairs 3.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Voysey from our local Margate branch.Book now