- Converted flat with no upward chain
- Private secluded sunny garden
- Excellent location and walking distance to Margate sandy beaches
- Great holiday home, first time buyer or Airbnb
- Recently fitted kitchen finished to a high standard including granite work tops
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 x 10'3 (4.60m x 3.13m)|
|Kitchen||18'5 x 11'0 (5.62m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 11'7 (4.27m x 3.53m)|
|Bedroom 2||16'8 x 14'2 (5.08m x 4.32m)|
|Bathroom||6'1 x 5'5 (1.86m x 1.65m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Laleham Gap School 0.8 miles (Ofsted report)
- St Anthony's School 1.3 miles
- Margate 1.4 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 3.0 miles
- Broadstairs 3.7 miles
Sweyn Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.