- Open House Saturday 21st September 2019 - by appointment only
- Fully refurbished, modern 4th floor flat with lift and residents parking at a small charge
- Beautiful kitchen with appliances to keep down moving costs
- Shower room and en-suite
- Ample storage with oak doors
- Views over surrounding area, ideal for town, station and leisure centre
- Excellent storage facilities with oak doors
- Views over surrounding area and ideal situation for town and station
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Fourth Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'4 x 9'7 (5.90m x 2.92m)|
|Kitchen||8'3 x 6'10 (2.52m x 2.08m)|
|Bedroom 1||8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m)|
|En-Suite To Bedroom 1|
|Bedroom 2||14'0 x 6'2 (4.27m x 1.88m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate 0.2 mls, Oakfield Community 0.5 mls, Our Lady's Catholic 0.5 mls.
- Dartford Technology College 0.5 mls, Dartford Grammar Schools 0.5 mls,
- Dartford Technology College 0.5 mls, Dartford Grammar Schools 0.5 mls.
- Dartford 0.4 miles
- Crayford 1.6 miles
- Slade Green 2.1 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 1 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 1.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Geoff Livermore from our local Dartford branch.Book now