- Top floor apartment with balcony to the rear
- Fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to jump onto the property ladder
- No forward chain
- Brilliant cul-de-sac location
- Conveniently located for town centre and mainline train station
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Top Floor Room Dimensions
|Entrance Hall||13'4 x 6'2 (4.07m x 1.88m)|
|Kitchen||9'2 x 8'3 (2.80m x 2.52m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 5'3 (2.44m x 1.60m)|
|Lounge||14'2 x 10'0 (4.32m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 10'4 (3.41m x 3.15m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westgate 0.2 mls, Our Lady's Catholic 0.6 mls, West Hill 0.8 mls.
- Dartford Techn Coll 0.2 mls, Dartford Grammar Schs 0.7 mls.
- Dartford 0.9 mls, Crayford 2.0 mls, Bexley 2.8 mls
- M25 Junction 1a: 1.2 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 1.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Geoff Livermore from our local Dartford branch.Book now