- Wonderful first floor apartment in this fantastic historic building
- Well proportioned throughout including high ceilings
- Additional mezzanine level
- Town centre location
- Close to all amenities including Dover's mainline railway station & St. James shopping & leisure facilities
- Perfect first time buy or investment
- Must be viewed
- EPC energy rating E (49)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||9'8 x 8'5 (2.95m x 2.57m)|
|Dining Area||9'8 x 8'4 (2.95m x 2.54m)|
|Kitchen||7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'3 x 8'7 (4.04m x 2.62m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'10 x 7'8 (4.22m x 2.34m)|
|Bathroom||12'11 x 5'0 (3.94m x 1.53m)|
Mezzanine Room Dimensions
|Mezzanine||9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dover Priory 0.8 miles
- Kearsney 2.3 miles
- Martin Mill 4.4 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Shane Pevy from our local Dover branch.Book now