- Modern apartment with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Great size kitchen/dining area
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal location for commuters, close to railway station and local amenities
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (81)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Lounge/Diner||21'5 x 12'11 (6.53m x 3.94m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'9 x 11'4 (3.89m x 3.46m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||10'3 x 7'9 (3.13m x 2.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Christ Church, Erith 0.1 mls, St Fidelis Catholic 0.3 mls, Northumberland Heath 0.6 mls.
- King Henry Sch 0.3 mls, Trinity Sch 0.6 mls, Woodside Sch 0.9 mls. Bexley Coll 0.5 mls.
- Erith 0.3 mls, Barnehurst 1.0 mls, Slade Green 1.1 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 2.7 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.1 miles
Opal Court, Rainbow Road, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.