- Second floor apartment in great condition
- Allocated parking space and communal courtyard garden
- Perfect location for Railway station
- Great for first time buyer or someone downsizing
- Available as either full or shared ownership (30% Share)
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Living/Kitchen Area||17'11 x 14'3 (5.46m x 4.35m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'11 x 8'10 (4.24m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'10 x 8'7 (4.22m x 2.62m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Erith 0.4 miles
- Slade Green 0.7 miles
- Barnehurst 1.2 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 3.4 miles
James Watt Way, Erith, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.