- Open House this Saturday (27th April) - by appointment only
- Second floor apartment with direct views of the sea and French coast
- Short stroll away from the historic Leas and vibrant Harbour Arm
- Ideal first buy, investment or holiday home
- Easy parking on road and communal garden
- Close to all the local amenities
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||11'2 x 8'1 (3.41m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'7 x 11'7 (4.75m x 3.53m)|
|Bathroom||7'6 x 4'11 (2.29m x 1.50m)|
|Lounge/Dining Room||15'7 x 13'6 (4.75m x 4.12m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'11 x 6'1 (3.63m x 1.86m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Kent College 0.7 miles,
- Folkestone Central 0.6 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 1.2 miles
- Sandling 5.0 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 1.6 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Anne-Marie Peters from our local Folkestone branch.Book now