- Ground floor apartment, ideal first time buy or investment property
- Set in a sought after location
- No onward chain
- Decked rear garden, great for summer barbecues
- A stone's throw from local shops and amenities
- Large living space, great for entertaining
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'1 x 4'8 (3.38m x 1.42m)|
|Lounge||19'8 x 10'2 (6.00m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'3 x 10'1 (3.43m x 3.08m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||12'10 x 6'10 (3.91m x 2.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Kent College 1.5 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 0.9 miles
- Folkestone Central 1.4 miles
- Sandling 5.3 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 0.6 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 0.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Anne-Marie Peters from our local Folkestone branch.Book now