- Beautiful panoramic triple glazed dining room windows
- Basement storage area next to allocated parking space
- Superb Folkestone West location
- Perfectly positioned for the sun to shine through all day
- Spacious lounge/diner benefiting from high ceilings throughout
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge /Diner||15'7 x 14'9 (4.75m x 4.50m) plus 14'0 x 11'7 (4.27m x 3.53m)|
|Kitchen||12'6 x 6'0 (3.81m x 1.83m)|
|Bathroom||12'8 x 5'3 (3.86m x 1.60m)|
|Bedroom 1||16'6 x 11'1 (5.03m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'1 x 8'1 (3.69m x 2.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Folkestone Central 0.2 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 0.5 miles
- Sandling 4.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 1.1 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 1.7 miles
Tudor Court, Earls Avenue, Folkestone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.