- Modern ground floor flat
- Being sold with the benefit of no forward chain
- Allocated parking and visitors spaces
- Directly on the Thames with amazing river views
- Walking distance of Greenhithe Village and rail station
- En-suite bathroom
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||11'4 x 5'9 (3.46m x 1.75m)|
|Lounge||13'7 x 13'4 (4.14m x 4.07m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'0 x 9'5 ` (3.05m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'4 x 8'11 (4.68m x 2.72m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Knockhall Community Primary 0.6 mls, Craylands School 1.4 mls, Stone St Mary's CofE Primary 1.6 mls.
- Swan Valley Community School 2.2 mls, Gravesend Grammar School for Girls 3.5 mls, Leigh Technology Academy 3.6 mls.
- Leigh Technology Academy 3.6 mls, Palmer's College 3.6 mls, North West Kent College of Technology 3.7 mls.
- Greenhithe 0.4 miles
- Stone Crossing 1.3 miles
- Swanscombe 1.6 miles.
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.1 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.5 miles