- Penthouse flat with direct river views
- Two balconies and your own terrace ideal for entertaining in the warmer months
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Underground allocated parking
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Double glazing
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Third Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||27'3 x 25'2 (8.31m x 7.68m)|
|Kitchen||13'10 x 8'9 (4.22m x 2.67m)|
|Master Bedroom||16'9 x 12'1 (5.11m x 3.69m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||12'4 x 11'0 (3.76m x 3.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Knockhall Community 0.6 mls, Craylands 1.2 mls, Stone St Mary's CofE 1.8 mls.
- Swan Valley Community 1.8 mls, Leigh Tech Acad 3.2 mls, Northfleet Tech Coll 3.4 mls. Dartford Grammar 3.6 mls.
- Greenhithe 1.0 mls, Swanscombe 1.3 mls, Stone Crossing 1.5 mls.
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.3 miles
- M25 Junction 1a: 3.7 miles
The Boulevard, Greenhithe, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.