- Ground floor apartment with stunning sea views
- Allocated parking, no onward chain
- In need of updating
- Fantastic location for the beach and canal
- Short walk to Hythe High Street where you will find an excellent range of shops and restaurants
- Communal garden
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||(L-shaped) 17'6 x 13'6 (5.34m x 4.12m) plus 7'5 x 8'1 (2.26m x 2.47m)|
|Kitchen||9'7 x 7'3 (2.92m x 2.21m)|
|Bathroom||6'5 x 6'3 (1.96m x 1.91m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'2 x 8'1 (4.32m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'3 x 6'5 (3.43m x 1.96m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sandling 2.4 miles
- Folkestone Central 3.6 miles
- Westenhanger 3.8 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 1.9 miles
- M20 Junction 12: 2.5 miles
Commodore Court, Marine Parade, Hythe, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.