- Fantastic sized kitchen/living area
- 2 underground allocated parking spaces
- Immaculately presented with neutral décor throughout
- Within walking distance to the town centre with transport links
- Lift facilities helping out with the weekly shopping and families
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Third Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Living Area||22'0 x 0'0 (6.71m x 0.00m)|
|Master Bedroom||14'0 into fitted wardrobes x 8'0 (4.27m x 2.44m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room||8'0 x 3'0 (2.44m x 0.92m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'0 into fitted wardrobes (3.66m x 3.36m)|
|Bathroom||7'0 x 5'0 (2.14m x 1.53m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 0.8 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.2 miles
- East Farleigh 1.2 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.6 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.8 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.8 miles
William Shipley, Knightrider Street, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.