- Immaculately presented with neutral décor throughout
- Stunning kitchen breakfast area with Juliet balcony
- Walking distance to the town centre with transport links to London
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Nearby to local schools and amenities
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (83)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Kitchen/Diner||25'0 x 19'0 (7.63m x 5.80m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'0 x 9'10 (3.36m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 8'0 (3.36m x 2.44m)|
|Bathroom||9'11 x 8'0 (3.02m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 0.6 miles
- Maidstone East 1.0 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.0 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.8 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.2 miles
Orchard Close, Orchard Street, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Talk to our lettings expert Antony to discuss this investment opportunity.Ask Antony