- Ideally located flat with long lease
- Open plan living ideal for entertaining friends and family
- Ideal for first time buyers or buy-to-let
- Close to Margate Old Town, sandy beaches and mainline train station
- Perfect holiday home close to the sea
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Living/Kitchen Area||18'9 x 11'0 (5.72m x 3.36m)|
|Bathroom||6'7 x 5'9 (2.01m x 1.75m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'4 x 9'5 (3.46m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'11 x 6'8 (4.55m x 2.03m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 0.7 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 3.0 miles
- Broadstairs 3.3 miles
Addington Street, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.