- Fantastic Penenden Heath location, just a short stroll from the town centre/train stations
- Modern kitchen & bathroom meaning this flat is move-in ready
- Offering open plan living and dining space, perfect for entertaining
- Set within a small block of apartments surrounded by beautiful communal gardens
- 2 allocated parking spaces, a small piece of gold-dust for such a great, central location
- EPC energy rating C (77)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||15'9 x 13'9 (4.80m x 4.19m) narrowing to 5'3 x 4'7 (1.60m x 1.40m)|
|Kitchen||12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.47m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 11'6 maximum (3.99m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 7'2 (3.41m x 2.19m)|
|Bathroom||7'1 x 6'9 (2.16m x 2.06m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone East 1.2 miles
- Maidstone West 1.8 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 2.1 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 0.8 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 1.2 miles
St. Francis Close, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Talk to our lettings expert Antony to discuss this investment opportunity.Ask Antony