- Grade 2 listed split level ground floor converted flat situated by the seaside
- Provides easy access to bus routes, shops, amenities and a mainline train station providing access to London
- Walking distance to Ramsgate town centre and the Royal Harbour
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Ideal first time buy
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner/Kitchen||23'7 x 15'5 (7.19m x 4.70m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 4'10 (2.44m x 1.47m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'1 x 12'1 (4.60m x 3.69m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'3 x 6'1 (3.43m x 1.86m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Clarendon and Chatham House Grammar School 0.8 miles
- St Lawrence College 1.2 miles
- Dumpton Park 1.1 miles
- Ramsgate 1.2 miles
- Broadstairs 2.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Dan Daly from our local Ramsgate branch.Book now