- Lower ground floor converted flat a stone's throw from town centre
- Beautifully presented with period features throughout
- Detached private garage to the rear
- Private rear patio area accessible from the kitchen
- Communal courtyard and off road parking
- Double glazing
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||16'5 x 15'6 (5.01m x 4.73m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'3 x 9'11 (4.35m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'11 x 6'10 (3.02m x 2.08m)|
|Kitchen||10'6 x 8'5 (3.20m x 2.57m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Wells Free School 0.2 miles
- St James' C of E Junior School 0.5 miles (Ofsted report)
- St Barnabas C of E Primary 0.6 miles
- High Brooms 1.0 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 1.1 miles
- Frant 3.6 miles
Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.