- A second floor apartment available for sale with 30% ownership, ideal to start on the property ladder
- Stunning views over Knights Park
- Modern decor throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Well located for leisure facilities, retail park and train station
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Lounge/Diner||20'0 x 14'6 (6.10m x 4.42m)|
|Bathroom||7'8 x 6'1 (2.34m x 1.86m)|
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 7'8 (3.20m x 2.34m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Temple Grove Academy 0.7 miles
- St Matthew's High Brooms C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary 0.9 miles (Ofsted report)
- St John's C of E Primary 1.1 miles
- High Brooms 0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 2.1 miles
- Tonbridge 2.7 miles
Cedar House, The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.